Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Speaking of Gay Pari


Next time your chilling in your friends ride jamming to the latest club tune, If you glance over & happen to see someone of the same sex giving you that extra stare or possibly even a wink* You could thank your buddy for driving you around in one of the top 10 Gay cars for 2008.

(No offense to anyone)

10. Maserati Gran Turismo - "You know Gay people be Balling"

9. Mini Cooper and Toyota Matrix "Wonders if my friend is gay cause he owns one Hmm?"

8. Smart ForTwo -"Wonders if Redman is the gay rapper cause he did a video in this car"

7. Volvo C30 "No comments"

6. Dodge Caliber "I read somewhere that the Caliber is not gay It's Lesbian"
LMAO !!!

5. Saab 9-3 and Dodge Caliber (tie) "Wonders if the Saab 9-3 is a lesbian also I mean I dont think youll ever see a gay man and a lesbina arguing over the same chick or dude ? wait I just confused myself... Nevermind"

4. VW Jetta and Toyota Yaris "Not for nothing that Yaris looks gay"

3. Audi A3 and MAZDA3 - "Zoom zoom Zoom LMAO- GAY !!!"

2. VW Eos and Mazda MX-5 Miata (tie)

1. VW Rabbit "It just sounds Gay - Silly Rabbit"

YOUVE BEEN WARNED !!!

Dont say I never looked out for ya

List via GayWheels.com

No comments: